— Scars and skin camouflage tattooing
Price and time of procedure vary.
Previews consultation needed: $40 in person 30 minute.
Online consultation for free.
For more information or to book your consultation/ appointment contact Olena’s Beauty.
Following touch up required after 4-6 weeks
Every scar is different. It depends on the location, size, shape, colour, depth and so on. According to this, you might need only one procedure or multiple.
Important to understand, that the camouflaging the scar doesn`t restore the tissue, so it is not suppose to look exactly like it was before damage. But, despite of this fact, scar camouflage treatment makes the damaged skin area look much healthier and even.
What you need to know:
- The scar must be completely healed, normally at least a year old.
- The scar area must have a flat surface. In case the scar is raised or has bumps,the treatment may not be effective.
- The scar must have no dark edges. If it does, the treatment can provoke to widen and darken the borders.
- Apply ice pack to reduce swelling
- Keep the scar area clean
- Avoid touching the area before it is healed
- Do not expose the treated area to direct sun.
- Avoid going to tanning salons and saunas for 2 weeks
- Use cotton applicators to gently clean the area
- Do not peel or scratch the treated area!